Are you looking to add that extra edge to your bridge game, and learn to avoid costly mistakes? Whether you are a casual player, or a seasoned tournament contestant who always seems to finish just out of the money, private lessons with an expert are a great way to improve. You'll learn to think before you play, and understand both the how and the why of every bid and every play.
If you're interested in having me teach a weekend class for a small group, you're looking for a partner or team for an important event, or you enjoy reading bridge books, you're in the right place for that too. Contact me today and see what I can do for your bridge game!
You can also find me at the table:
- My local bridge club is the Flathead Valley Duplicate Bridge Center in Kalispell, Montana. We have open games Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons and Wednesday evenings, and a full slate of classes and novice games for newer players. My Tuesday evening game will return in the spring, attendance permitting.
- My username is Siegmund on Bridge Base Online. I can usually be found there several evenings a week.
- I am also Siegmund on Swan Games, though I'm online there less often.
- I attend many tournaments: almost all Montana sectionals; many in Idaho, southern Alberta and BC, and eastern Washington; and the occasional regional or NABC farther afield.
- December 2017: I have released a new convention card editor written in LaTeX.
- September 2017: a new bidding article on Lead-Deflecting Doubles
- August 2017: I have started posting a hand from each tournament I attend on the Blog. Not quite the same as resuming Hand of the Week, I know, but it's a start!