Besides playing bridge and backgammon (and a bunch of other games), Gordon has also invented several new games over the years. Three of these have been play-tested by others and gotten a very positive response:
- Iceberg - a rummy variation, invented in 1996.
- Each additional card added to an existing meld is worth more and more points. Should you play a small meld now, or hope to go out in one turn later, preventing your oppoinent from taking advantage of what you've started?
- Grinch Chess - a Christmas-themed Kriegspiel, invented in December 2009.
- Santa (a knight) tries to visit as many squares on the chessboard as he can before the Grinch (a rook) nabs him.
- Lowball Dice - a fast-paced two-player betting game, halfway between yahtzee and poker dice, invented in summer 2010.
We're slowly filling in all the gaps, after relaunching the site in April 2017.
Each of these games will have its own page, once we get around to it.